The building was designed by Milwaukee architect Henry C. Koch in Gothic Revival style and built in 1870. The body of the structure is Cream City brick, a distinct light colored brick kilned from local clay, with limestone accents and sits on a rusticated stone base. The exterior has since been painted a bright red color. Calvary Church features an indoor prayer labyrinth laid into the floor. Its design was inspired by a 12th-century labyrinth found at the Cathedral of Chartres in Chartres, France, and has eleven circuits with a rosette center.
Address: 935 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee, WI 53233
Contact Name: Cindy Thomas - Office Manager
No Update Available!